View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 05:38 PM   #5
Ludlum'sDaughter14
Philosopher ain't no job

Default Re: What I "Celebrate" on Halloween

Out of the Myers-Briggs types, I'm guessing you're probably either an INFP or an ISFP. Both have Introverted Feeling as the first function - another characteristic of Fi is deriving your morals from within instead of from society/upbringing/whoever you're with, and the fact that you're on this forum at all supports that.

I'm an INFP and my mom is an ISFP, so I can usually recognize other Introverted Feeling types. Actually, knowing my mom's type helped our relationship a lot because she experiences life in the moment and makes spontaneous decisions, which used to make me nervous as someone who mentally goes through all the options to find the best one.

Also, people with strong Fi or Fe generally are allergic to conflict, so it wasn't too hard to guess that went with your personality.

I keep thinking about writing a post about the MBTI types of some of the characters Dirk has played as well as his type, but I'm not sure if I can do it without getting really technical. I do know for sure what his type and the types of at least three characters are though
"The tantalizing discomfort of perplexity is what inspires otherwise ordinary men and women to extraordinary feats of ingenuity and creativity; nothing quite focuses the mind like dissonant details awaiting harmonious resolution."
- Brian Greene
Ludlum'sDaughter14 is offline   Reply With Quote