Students in an advanced Biology class
taking their mid-term exam. The last question was,
"Name seven advantages of Mother's Milk." The
question was worth 70 points or none at all. One
student, in particular, was hard put to think of
seven advantages. However, he wrote:
1) It is perfect formula for the child.
2) It provides immunity against several diseases.
3) It is always the right temperature.
4) It is inexpensive.
5) It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
6) It is always available as needed.
And then the student was stuck. Finally, in
desperation, just before the bell rang indicating the
end of the test, he wrote:
7) It comes in two attractive containers and it's
high enough off the ground where the cat can't get
He got an A.