View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 10:06 PM   #107
Vballspieler
Dirkette

Default Re: Survey: A Day With a Fictional Character

Angela and Face were smiling at each other when Racquel walked back in the room.

“Why do I feel like you two were hatching a plan together?” She looked at Face. “Not only do I need to keep an eye on you” she said as she looked to Angela “but also you. It didn’t take him long to corrupt you, did it?”

“So, let’s get back to why you were brought here. The business income claimed on your tax returns doesn’t make sense with the amount of expenses you seem to have incurred. Descriptions of you and your mates always have you in different clothes. Not cheap clothes either. Expensive and well-made. Including accessories like gold cuff links and watches that are hard to get for someone on the lamb. I have a feeling that Angela has been a big part of that, and I have to commend her on the quality of items she has gotten for you, but that still doesn’t solve my problem, now does it?

Unfortunately, I have other pressing matters and can’t spend a lot of time reviewing this with you at this time. Therefore, Lieutenant Peck, I will take all of the receipts you have provided. I will also expect you to stay in touch with Angela and Angela, I will expect you to be a liaison between the IRS and Lieutenant Peck.”

Racquel looked at Face, “I will need to take your briefcase with me. I hope you will be able to procure another one. Try to stay out of trouble now.”

Face looked at Angela and commented, “See. That didn’t take long at all. Where would you like to go celebrate?” Racquel rolled her eyes as Face charmed Angela. He would never change. It’s a good thing he has friends to watch his back. The last thing Racquel heard as Face and Angela walked out of the conference room with Face's arm around her shoulder, was Face telling Angela how he loved it when a plan came together.

`````````````````````````````
Thanks for the patience as it's been a while since I've had time to write.
This is for all the loved ones in our lives. Those who are still with us and those who have departed.
Vballspieler is offline   Reply With Quote