Thread: Best source?
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 01:03 PM   #8
WelshPoppy30

Smile Re: Best source?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vballspieler View Post
Dirk was blond when he was younger. It wasn't highlighted for his roles.

I have a sister who's hair did the same thing. Very blond as a kid. Now, she's a brunette.

I have some opinions on what happened in the house. Overall, I thought he did very well.
My hair was very dark when I was a baby then I went very light blonde (it went even lighter in the sun which happens to many people) now I'm slightly darker again as I got older lol, although, I do have a white streak (I'm trying to convince myself it's platinum blonde ) in my fringe plus an annoying cowslick

I'm not a huge fan of "reality"TV (don't watch TV any more now) but I have watched some of Big Brother in the past and was surprised Dirk was going to be a housemate. I did watch that series on and off, he did do really well in there and he deserved his placement, even a medal for what he had to put up with. Also, I remember that was the COOLEST entrance IMO, it had to be the A-Team van

"Life has never been easy. Nor is it meant to be. It is a matter of being joyous in the face of sorrow".
Dirk Benedict.

From one of my all-time favourite comedians....
"Laughter is the greatest music in the world and audience's come to my shows to escape the cares of life.
They don't want to be embarrassed or insulted. They want to laugh and so do I -which is probably why it works"
Ken Dodd (R.I.P)

Last edited by WelshPoppy30; 02-08-2019 at 01:33 PM..
WelshPoppy30 is offline   Reply With Quote