LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Blogs > Blogs from Space

Wtf?
Old

It Sucks Sometimes

Posted 01-23-2009 at 03:22 AM by Nacky (Blogs from Space)

The weather is weird. Things are looking grim. I'm being dragged into more nonsense and BS online. I haven't contacted anyone of that bunch. My mom's washing machine went out so we have to drive the truck up to Best Buy on Saturday, which is no big deal. The crazy people online scare me and I'm once again unable to focus on my writing and getting another poem in or at least some decent Haikus.

Sorry but had to pour out my broken heart. There it is. *sigh*
Posted in Wtf?
Old

Poor Martha

Posted 10-02-2008 at 02:01 PM by Nacky (Blogs from Space)

The spiel of the creative world of sewing has encountered a snag! I was asking around for the pattern for something I'm trying to make and someone is kind enough to post me a link to a Martha Stewart step-by-step page.

Okay so, I copy it off. A couple of days pass and many other topics go on and life goes on as normal as it can...and bam. Well crap. Someone decides to use MY post (where I simply asked a question for a pattern) and flames the hell out of Martha Stewart for being in...
Posted in Wtf?
Old

Rainbow Sprinkler Conspiracy Invades Political Forum

Posted 09-12-2008 at 11:43 PM by Nacky (Blogs from Space)
Updated 09-12-2008 at 11:46 PM by Nacky

The new Palin scandals are populating the forums and fueling debates in all kinds of political hang-outs on the internet. Oy the very headache of trying to read (or I should say skim) through all the garbled news. I stay out of any conversation to do with Palin because I simply don't know enough about her and frankly, I don't think she's any smarter or prepared as Obama or McCain. I gave up on the hope that Ron Paul would win, then I had to give up on the hope that Clinton would win, but I'm still...
Posted in Wtf?
Old

It's Just Insane

Posted 09-02-2008 at 06:48 PM by Nacky (Blogs from Space)
Updated 09-02-2008 at 06:59 PM by Nacky

Right now Obama and McCain are neck and neck in the race for President. In the beginning of the year, it was pretty much in the mindset of people that Hilliary Clinton would win the nomination. But that didn't happen and yes, there are masses of disappointed people and even I was disappointed because I know she would have been able to move in ways that I just don't believe that Obama or McCain will do. Since Clinton was blasted during the 1990s for trying to get universal health care for everyone,...
Posted in Wtf?
Contact Us - Dirk Benedict Central - Archive - Top