LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Blogs

Old

My profile photo...

Posted 05-23-2008 at 01:30 PM by bibbi

I had a tough decision about my profile photo.
First I wanted Dirk as Starbuck, then chose one of myself and was looking at one of my cats.
My cats made up my mind for me.
They like watching television too.
They seem to really like action movies and science fiction TV shows. For some reason they don't like nature shows. Try to figure that one out!
Life is purrrrfect
Posted in bibbinut
Old

Joie de Vivre-Part 1-B

Posted 05-22-2008 at 02:22 AM by Sarika (Joie de Vivre Part 1-A)

Joie De Vivre (cont'd)
It is no secret that life comprises of good and bad. But it is only our own minds that decide the kind of quality of life we live and how we enjoy it. Everyone, at some point contends with the lesser enjoyable trappings of life. Even the rich and wealthy, or royal will have a bad day, or maybe year! But I’m sure they too, will find solace in the noble sense of ‘joi de vivre’, by indulging in their favourite fetish at the end of the day.

Every soul...
Siress/Warrior
Posted in Joie de Vivre
Old

Confessions of a Geek

Posted 05-21-2008 at 11:27 PM by ani

Oh odd, can anyone else see that little sketch of myself? It's a cartoon of me drawn by the Artist Loraine Sammy , an artist and friend I greatly admire and was thrilled to have met a few years ago.

Ummmm yeah, I already have a blog on livejournal and one is hard enough so I probably won't keep up much here ^^

It's lovely though! Warrior, you've done a great job with the layouts and everything and I notice new a spiffier things every time I come back here so you go...
ani
crazy Texan
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My First Domained Site

Posted 05-21-2008 at 07:36 PM by Darrell Lawrence

My first site that I ever had with its OWN domain is www.3dgladiators.com and I still have it, and still design and maintain it.

I use it as a test bed as well as using it for its main purpose: A place for CGI artists.

As a test bed, it gets the vB treatment before I apply certain things to other sites I work on, like here at DBCentral.

Many of the little goodies and such you see happening here, were done at my 3DG site first. Now... there are some differences...
Formerly Warrior
That Website Tech Guy
Posted in Web Design
Old

Hello!

Posted 05-21-2008 at 02:45 PM by Billy

Because I really don't know what to do, where to post and what to post on where. AND then I stumbled across the blog, I thought I'd blog.

Really should be writing or something. Quite excited if Dirk actually blogs here too.

Anyway, if I am doing this TOTALLY wrong - then delete
aka Billy_Shriner
Posted in Uncategorized
Contact Us - Dirk Benedict Central - Archive - Top