LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Blogs

Old

Rainbow Sprinkler Conspiracy Invades Political Forum

Posted 09-12-2008 at 10:43 PM by Nacky (Blogs from Space)
Updated 09-12-2008 at 10:46 PM by Nacky

The new Palin scandals are populating the forums and fueling debates in all kinds of political hang-outs on the internet. Oy the very headache of trying to read (or I should say skim) through all the garbled news. I stay out of any conversation to do with Palin because I simply don't know enough about her and frankly, I don't think she's any smarter or prepared as Obama or McCain. I gave up on the hope that Ron Paul would win, then I had to give up on the hope that Clinton would win, but I'm still...
Posted in Wtf?
Old

My Sci-Fi Haikus

Posted 09-12-2008 at 02:09 AM by Nacky (Blogs from Space)
Updated 09-12-2008 at 02:16 AM by Nacky

I wrote these and I added extra haikus for Battlestar Galactica and the A-Team. Haiku is a Japanese form of poetry consisting of three lines of five, seven, and five.

"BATTLESTAR GALACTICA"

Tin can man hunts down
All the humans to destroy
The fleet saves a few.

Dancing among stars
Galactica continues
Crew tired of dancing.

Fleeing certain death
Every cylon wants us dead
Still frackin'...
Posted in Poetry
Old

Unease (Politics)

Posted 09-06-2008 at 06:23 PM by Nacky (Blogs from Space)
Updated 09-06-2008 at 09:56 PM by Nacky

The election can't be over soon enough. After the last month and all the crap I've been dealing with, I really just can't wait till someone takes the Oval Office and we can all get back to the usual rat-race grind-stone of a life and try to live. I've been eating a little bit more but not much. So I've just watched the debates on a few boards and stayed silent about the whole Obama vs McCain war go on. The race card always being played and people (soldiers) like myself who once tried to fight for...
Posted in Pirates
Old

Oh yay Life and its funnies

Posted 09-04-2008 at 08:42 PM by ani

My best friends co-trainee is named Starbuck.

Yeah not his last name his first name.
Starbuck.

I'm so amused,

However, I think giving a your child that name might be construed as a form of abuse

Demonstrated by the fact that he claims he has never heard of the coffee chain . . .
I say repressed trauma.
ani
crazy Texan
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lessons

Posted 09-04-2008 at 09:55 AM by ostarella (Me own blog...)

Changed my signature again It's from a story I'm working on - and between lack of time and discontent with the current stage, I started re-reading earlier parts, trying to get a handle on it again. Then I read the part where this exchange comes in, and it not only reminded me of where the story should be going, but where I should be going.

Another reminder that I'm trying to forge a new life, a new way of thinking, a new way of being. That the past is gone and yet I need to remember...
Have a Wonder-Full Life
Posted in Just Thinking
Contact Us - Dirk Benedict Central - Archive - Top